Sunday, February 22, 2009

TGJ 4MG - What's going on?

Hey Grade 12s. I checked your blogs and I'm very sad to say that only one of you has done the work that I've asked you to do! Where is your research? Where are your roughs for your posters?
Keep in mind that I'm checking from home. I know I've been gone for 3 days, now 4, but I'll be back on Tuesday and I won't be happy if I don't start seeing some of your work posted on your blogs. Some of you haven't touched your blogs in 2 weeks! Yikes. Not good people. Some of you don't even have a blog yet!! Double Yikes!
GET TO WORK!
As for the one student who has posted their work...Don't worry about getting shadows and all that. Do the best you can. See what you can do on your own. I definitely don't have all the answers. Problem solving is key!

No comments:

Post a Comment