Wednesday, February 18, 2009

TGJ 3MG - Notes for Thursday and Friday

Hello grade 11 Graphics students! I'm away sick but you've got your work cut out for you. By now you should have posted your vector drawings. Keep in mind that I will be checking your work this week and expect to see both drawings as well as a written statement. Please double check the old posting on the vector assignment and make sure you have completed the assignment to the best of your ability! You can always edit your postings! Make sure your vector assignment is complete and as perfected as you want it to be by the end of the week because I will be marking it over the weekend.
As for this week, you should be working on your elements and principles assignment. Please check the posting for the specifics of the assignment. I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to hand out the printed copies. You'll have to make do.
Your task for Friday is to post your rough work to your blog by the end of the period.
Please save your Illustrator files for the web and create a new post and and the image of your .gif or .jpg file. I will be giving you a progress mark.
Please make sure that your blog is set up and that you have sent me a comment with your URL, name and class.

1 comment: